Accountancy Services For Small Businesses
Small and micro businesses are the lifeblood of a country’s economy. If you’re a small business and need an accountant & finance partner, then look no further.
Ready to get started?
What Size Of Small Business Are You?
For the purpose of Companies House, a micro business is defined as having a turnover of under £2m per year and less than 10 employees.
For the purpose of Companies House, a small business is defined as having a turnover of under £10m per year and less than 50 employees.
Ready to get started?
What Accountancy Services For Small Businesses Do We Provide?
We have provided countless small businesses with the tools they need in order to achieve their success. Regardless of where you are in your business journey, we’ve got you covered.
60 Day Money back Guarantee*
We offer all our clients a risk free fee refund guarantee for accountancy services for small businesses. You can test drive our service before you commit.
Here’s what our clients say
FAQ's On Accountancy Services For Small Business
This is a very good a valid question.
We’ll be honest here, it’s all well and good for us beat our own drum, but you need to make ‘informed’ decision. And we’re not the right accountancy for small business fit for every small business.
So we suggest the following:
1) Read our reviews
2) Have a preview of our You Tube channel
3) Book a discovery call [enter button] here.
We believe once you have gone through these steps, your intuition and judgement will be in a better place to decide.
Our fees for accountancy services for small businesses can either be on a fixed fee basis or we can provide a bespoke service & fee. It all depends upon what you need, at a particular stage in your business journey.
To give you an idea of our fixed fee packages for small businesses, follow this link [enter link].
If you would like a bespoke tailor made service and fee plan, then please request a quote here [enter button]
We have a wide range of small business clients and experience. for a multitude of industries.
These include (but are not limited to)
Design and Marketing
If you were to sign up to our accountancy services for small businesses, here is how things generally flow thereafter:
1) You will be allocated a designated, named qualified accountant. This person will be your main contact and responsible for the overall relationship and delivery. The qualified accountant is supported by their team, to include bookkeepers, payroll administrators and other relevant personnel.
2) Your designated team will then ‘on-board’ you and your business, setting up the systems and and getting clearance from HMRC as so we can formally act on your behalf. This process can take a few weeks, and we will require your co-operation.
3) Once you and your business are on-boarded, we kick off with the services you have selected.
Ready to get going?
Take the first step to financial freedom today by booking your discovery call